If your bus driver authority card is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, you can apply for a replacement online.
You'll also need to apply for a replacement if you have moved interstate or have moved from interstate to NSW.
There is no fee for replacing your driver authority.
You can apply for a replacement authority if you currently hold a bus driver authority.
What you need
- a valid email address
- a copy of your current Australian driver licence (scanned as a PDF)
- a copy of a proof of identity document (if you hold an interstate driver licence)
- if you don't hold a valid NSW driver licence and have not submitted a previous application online, you'll need a digital photo. The photo must be:
- a recent and clear photo
- contain only your head and neck
- be on a pale background
- no hat or sunglasses.
- 246 pixel width and 246 pixel height resolution
- JPG/JPEG/PNG/BMP/GIF format.
How to replace
- Select 'Replace online'
- Follow the prompts.
- Upload supporting documents.
- Review and submit your details.
- Your application cannot be saved to continue at a later date.
- If your application is submitted successfully, you'll receive an email and PDF copy of your application.