With the latest COVID-19 health advice to stay home, we strongly advise you to use our website or call 13 77 88, rather than visit a service centre. Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.

Stay home: use online transactions or call 13 77 88
COVID-19 assistance

Text size


If you lose your health care card or it gets damaged or stolen, you can replace it by:

  • requesting a new card via your myGov account linked to Centrelink
  • calling Centrelink on your regular payment line
  • visiting a Centrelink Service Centre.
You'll be taken to another website.