COVID-19 update: If you are planning to go into a Service Centre, check the opening times before you visit. Read about the COVID-19 assistance available for NSW residents and businesses. 

Our online transactions are available 24/7. Call 13 77 88 for assistance or visit COVID-19.

Text size


If you have a motor dealer licence and it's been damaged, lost or stolen, you can apply for a replacement at a service centre.

What you need

  • A written request for a replacement that includes your licence number, the reason for replacement and your signature.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.