If your tow truck driver certificate has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, you'll need to lodge an Application for Replacement form. There is a fee attached to this transaction.
Tow truck drivers whose original tow truck driver's certificate has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.
What you need
- the PDF form – 'Application for Replacement Tow Truck Driver Certificate'
- a photocopy of your NSW Driver Licence.
How to apply
- Download, print and complete the Application for Replacement Tow Truck Drivers Certificate – PDF
- Make sure you've attached a copy of your driver licence.
- Visit a service centre and submit your application in person, or post it to:
Tow Truck Licensing and Compliance
Locked Bag 5054
Parramatta NSW 2124