If your registered Opal card has been stolen or lost, report it online to block your card from being used.
Note: If you have another card linked to your account you can transfer the balance of your blocked card to the other card.
What you need
Your Opal card account username and password.
How to report
- Select the ‘Report online’ button.
- Log in to your account.
- Select the ‘Manage’ tab.
- Select ‘Block this Opal card’.
- Follow the prompts to block your card.
- if you find the card after you report it as lost or stolen, you can't reuse it
- a new card will be mailed to you within 5 to 7 working days.
Last updated: 23 March 2023