If you have information that you think may assist the Police in relation to specific incidents or investigations, you can pass it on to Crime Stoppers by phoning 1800 333 000 Alternatively, you can submit the information online, via the NSW Police Force website.
The information you provide can be anonymous.
Crime Stoppers accepts information on:
- people wanted by the Police
- unsolved crimes and future crime that is being planned
- people you know who committed criminal offences and have not been arrested
- suspicious or unusual activity.
What you need
- your personal details (non mandatory)
- your contact details (non mandatory)
- reference number from a previous report (if applicable)
- details of the person/s committing the crime including name, address, work location (if known)
- a description of the person/s committing the crime including gender, build, height, age, hair colour, eye colour and distinguishing features (if any)
- registration details, make, model, colour, year of manufacture, description of the car/s involved (if applicable)
- a description of the crime including what is happening and the time and date it is occurring
- attachments of images, videos or other information about the crime.
How to report
- Select the 'Report online' button.
- Complete the online form.
- Upload any attachments you have.
- Complete the 'Captcha' field.
- Select 'Submit'.
- Providing your personal details is not mandatory, however, if you'd like to be contacted in relation to your report, you can provide them.
- Prior to submitting the form you can add, remove, or correct any of the information you've provided by selecting the section icons shown at the top of the form.
- Once you've submitted the report, you'll receive a reference number. This reference number can be used if you need to submit further information about the crime.