If you have a genuine concern about a person's medical fitness or competency to safely drive a motor vehicle, you can confidentially report them by completing an Unsafe Driving Report. The report can be submitted at a service centre.
If you've witnessed unsafe driving and the driver is unknown to you, you need to raise the matter with the NSW Police Force.
What you'll need
- the PDF form – 'Unsafe and/or Medically Unfit for Driving Report'
- the name, contact and other relevant details of the licensee you're reporting
- your details
- your proof of identity.
How to report
- Download and complete the Unsafe and/or Medically Unfit for Driving Report – PDF.
- Make sure you have the required information.
- Visit a service centre and submit your report.