Text size


If you have a genuine concern about a person's medical fitness or competency to safely drive a motor vehicle, you can confidentially report them by completing an Unsafe Driving Report. The report can be submitted at a service centre.

If you've witnessed unsafe driving and the driver is unknown to you, you need to raise the matter with the NSW Police Force.

What you need

  • the PDF form – 'Unsafe and/or Medically Unfit for Driving Report'
  • the name, contact and other relevant details of the licensee you're reporting
  • your details
  • your proof of identity.

How to report

  1. Download and complete the Unsafe and/or Medically Unfit for Driving Report – PDF.
  2. Make sure you have the required information.
  3. Visit a service centre and submit your report.