Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.


When you are issued with your HVCBA Learner Licence, you will receive a Learner Driver Logbook so you and your supervising driver(s) can record your driving performance. If you need to replace or cancel your logbook because you are updating or converting to drive a vehicle from a different class, you will need to visit a service centre, and you may need to pay a replacement fee.

What you need

  • Replacement Learner's Logbook Application form (available at the service centre)
  • Payment for your replacement logbook (if applicable)
  • Your Proof of Identity
  • Your old logbook (if cancelling your logbook)

How to apply

  1. Gather the required documents, and then:
  • Visit a service centre and submit your request

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.