If you'd like to retrieve a copy of your last valid firewood permit, you can do so online.
What you'll need
- your personal contact details
- your vehicle registration number
- your driver licence number
- pensioner number (if applicable).
How to apply
- Select the 'Retrieve online' button.
- Complete the online application.
- Permits and timber must be paid for in advance and you need to comply with conditions on the permit.
Things to keep in mind…
- carry your permit at all times and show it to Forestry Corporation officers if requested
- you're only allowed to take fallen timber, and need to stick to collection limits
- only collect firewood from the mapped area attached to your permit
- record your collection on your permit before you leave.