If you wish to view information relating to one or more of your civil cases in the NSW Local, District or Supreme Court, you can do this online via the NSW Online Registry.
What you'll need
- your email address
- your user type option (such as solicitor, barrister, authorised officer or other)
- if applicable, your:
- Practising Certificate Number
- proof of identity (such as driver licence, passport, Medicare card).
How to search
- Select the 'Search online' button.
- Register or log in to the NSW Online Registry.
- Search for a civil case to which you are a party.
- Select the relevant case.
- View the different types of information by clicking the tabs (Proceedings, Filed Documents, Court Dates, Judgments and Orders).
- If you can't find a case, you may need to add it to your case list.
Only parties to a case may view case information. This includes:
- a court user who is representing themselves
- a representative of an organisation party to a case, or their delegate
- a solicitor on the record for the case, or their delegate
- a barrister representing one of the parties.
Things to keep in mind...
- Case information available online includes:
- a list of all forms and documents which have been filed
- the contents of documents which have been filed online (you can view, download and print these documents)
- a list of judgments and orders (you can pay and request a copy of a judgment or order, download and print these documents)
- details of proceedings
- details of listings (court appearances)
- a list of subpoenaed items, exhibits and items which may be used as evidence.