The Greyhound Welfare and Integrity Commission (GWIC) is the independent regulator for the greyhound racing industry in NSW.
If you have any concerns relating to the industry, you can submit a report online.
Concerns could include such matters as:
- suspected cruelty to greyhounds
- live baiting of greyhounds
- any integrity issue
- drugging greyhounds
- the conduct of the GWIC or any other race day officials
- the conduct of greyhound racing industry participants.
What you need
- your name and contact details (optional)
- information/details of your concern
- any relevant documentation.
If you don't wish to use the online form, call the GWIC’s customer service team on 1800 951 755.
How to submit
- Select the 'Submit online' button.
- Enter the required information.
- Provide your contact details, or a password (if you wish to remain anonymous).
- Read and agree to the GWIC Privacy Notice.
- Select 'Submit'.
- Upload your documentation (if applicable).
For security purposes, file uploads are only allowed once the initial report has been submitted.
- Providing your personal contact details enables the GWIC to contact you should they need more information to help them with their investigation.
- If you've chosen to remain anonymous, ensure you remember your password. You'll need to provide it if you wish to follow up on your report.
- Your report is sent directly to the GWIC's investigation team for review. They will then either continue with the inquiry or refer it to the RSPCA, NSW Police or another relevant body.