If you want to surrender your property licence or certificate of registration, you can do this by email or at a Service NSW Centre. 

What you need

  • licence or certificate details
  • the PDF form – 'Notice of Surrender'.

How to apply

  1. Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
  2. Complete the form and submit it:
Last updated: 2 May 2024

Rate the information on the page