If you no longer need your individual contractor licence, you can surrender it at a Service NSW Centre. You need to surrender it if you're no longer doing contractor work in NSW.

What you need

  • your contractor licence card
  • the PDF form – 'Surrender of Licence/Certificate'.

How to surrender

  1. Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
  2. Complete the form and submit it at a service centre.
Last updated: 1 May 2024

Rate the information on the page