Visit our storms and floods page for information on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses


If you no longer need your motor vehicle repairer licence, you can surrender it at your local service centre. You'll need to hand it in, for instance, if you're closing your business.

What you need

  • your proof of identity
  • your current licence
  • a letter stating the reason you're surrendering your licence.