Text size


If you no longer need your motor vehicle tradesperson certificate due to retirement or relocating to another state, you can surrender it at a Service NSW Centre.

What you need

  • your proof of identity
  • your original certificate
  • a letter stating the reason you're surrendering your certificate.
Last updated: 20 May 2023