Text size


If you no longer require your qualified supervisor certificate, you can hand it in at a service centre. You need to surrender it if you've ceased doing supervision work in NSW – for example, due to retirement or if you're moving to another state. Alternatively, you can surrender your qualified supervisor certificate by mailing the card with the Surrender of Licence form.

What you need

  • your personal and contact details
  • the Surrender of Licence form
  • your qualified supervisor licence/certificate card.

How to surrender

  1. Download, print and complete the Surrender of Licence/Certificate – PDF
  2. Gather the required documentation, and then:
  • Visit a service centre and submit the information in person, or
  • Mail to Department of Commerce – Office of Fair Trading, PO Box 972, Parramatta NSW 2124
Last updated: 13 December 2021