If you want to update your details on the Australian Organ Donor Register, or change or remove your decision to donate your organs and tissue, you can do this online.
What you need
- a myGov account linked to Medicare
- your personal details.
How to update
- Select the ‘Update online’ button.
- Log in to your myGov account.
- Select Medicare from your ‘Linked services’.
- ‘Select ‘Update now’ to review and, if necessary, change your personal details.
- Select ‘View preferences’ to change your organ donation preferences.
- Save your preferences.
If you’re unable to update your donation details through myGov, you can:
You can no longer update your organ and tissue donation decision through your NSW Driver Licence.