If you need to update the organisation's address or contact details on your retailer identification number (RIN), you can do so online.
- A person named on the RIN such as the owner, director or contact person, and whose email address or mobile phone number is recorded on the RIN.
- If there's no email/mobile number assigned to the person on the RIN, then they'll need to call the Tobacco Information Line on 1800 357 412.
What you need
- the RIN
- name registered on the RIN
- new address and contact details.
How to update
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the 'Update online' button.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Select 'Start'.
- Enter your name and RIN.
- Select 'Next'.
- Follow the prompts to verify your identity.
- Select 'Update Organisation Details'.
- Enter the new details.
- Select 'Submit'.