Why join us?
Service NSW is passionate about building a culture where reward and recognition are at the heart of our team environment.
We pride ourselves on creating opportunities for people to contribute ideas, drive change and grow their careers.
These are our key areas:
- Customer Service
- Information Technology
- Digital Innovation and Services
- Human Resources
- Client Relationship Management
- Corporate Services
- Graduate programs
Find a job
You can view our current opportunities on I Work for NSW. To find jobs in your area, select a location below:
- Sydney CBD
- Sydney - East
- Sydney - Greater West
- Sydney - Inner West
- Sydney - North/North West
- Sydney - South
- Sydney - West
Central & North Coasts - Newcastle & Hunter Valley
- Gosford, Central Coast and Region
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- Newcastle, Hunter & Region
- Port Macquarie & Mid-North Coast
Illawarra & South Coast
How to apply
- Search for a job at I Work for NSW.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Select the 'Apply Online' button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you've received an email confirming your application.
If you don't receive a confirmation email, check your junk or spam folders.
Service NSW encourages applications from a diverse range of people and we're committed to practices that are fair and inclusive.
The application process will include a range of assessment techniques to help determine your suitability for the position. Our recruitment process is in line with the Government Sector Employment Act 2013.
Some of the assessments we use are:
- personality tests
- cognitive ability tests
- behavioural interviews
- work sample exercises
- group exercises
- role plays.
Below is a general guide to our recruitment process:
- interview and assessments
- reference checks
- screening checks
- employment offer or inclusion in our candidate database.
Recruitment times can vary and may take longer if we receive a high number of applications.
Candidate documents are not kept for future jobs. You need to reapply if you find another opportunity.