If you're looking for early childhood education and care, we can help you find a provider near your home, workplace or other location.
Our early childhood education and care finder's search results display a provider's:
- opening hours
- address and contact details
- number of approved places
- National Quality Standard rating
- distance to the selected address.
Search results also include a map so you can see providers who are close by.
What you need
An address, such as your home, workplace or other location.
How to find a provider
- Select the 'Find a provider' button.
- Enter your home, workplace or other address in the search box.
- Select the address from the search options.
- Select the search icon to display your results.
- Early childhood education and care service types include long day care, family day care, preschool and mobile services.
- The NSW Department of Education offers guidance on what to look for when choosing a quality service.
- The NSW Department of Education regulates early childhood education and care. Early childhood education and care providers also receive a quality rating following assessment by the department against the National Quality Standard.
- The NSW Government's Brighter beginnings: step-by-step guides provide information, support services and guides for parents and carers in NSW to help their child get the best start in life.