Agricultural and Animal Services Hotline
The NSW Department of Primary Industries (DPI) and Local Land Services (LLS) are providing assistance to landholders and communities with animal welfare-related issues.
Contact the Agricultural and Animal Services Hotline on 1800 814 647 for:
- animal assessment and veterinary assistance
- stock euthanasia and burial
- emergency fodder (up to 3 days supply)
- emergency stock water
- livestock feeding and management advice
- care of animals in evacuation centres.