Visit our storms and floods page for information on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses

 Agricultural and Animal Services Hotline

The NSW Department of Primary Industries (DPI) and Local Land Services (LLS) are providing assistance to landholders and communities with animal welfare-related issues.

Contact the Agricultural and Animal Services Hotline on 1800 814 647 for:

  • animal assessment and veterinary assistance
  • stock euthanasia and burial
  • emergency fodder (up to 3 days supply)
  • emergency stock water
  • livestock feeding and management advice
  • care of animals in evacuation centres.