The Liquor Licence Manager is an online service where you can:
- create, manage and view your applications for liquor licences and amendments
- pay for licence and application fees
- stay up to date with news and payments due
- view up-to-date licence details.
To use the Liquor Licence Manager tool you'll need to:
- be at least 18 years of age
- hold a NSW Liquor Licence and be listed as one of the following:
- approved manager
- contact person
- club secretary.
You can also use the Liquor Licence Manager tool if you're acting on behalf of the licensee as one of the following:
- premises owner
- business owner
- spouse or family member
- legal representative.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- a current liquor licence number
- personal details of the licensee (for individuals)
- ABN, ACN, Y/Inc of the licensee (for organisations)
- the representative's name and contact details (if applicable).
How to use
Log in using an existing MyServiceNSW Account or follow the prompts to create a new account.
You can contact Liquor & Gaming NSW at email@example.com for more information.