- Postal address:
Locked Bag 2030,
St Leonards, NSW 1590
- (02) 8644 2000
HealthShare NSW supports NSW Health to deliver clinical care and help drive system-wide improvements.
As the largest government shared services organisation in Australia, HealthShare NSW is a statewide body of more than 7,500 employees who support the delivery of patient care in NSW Health.
HealthShare NSW delivers essential state-wide services in the following areas:
- Human resource services such as payroll, employee support and recruitment
- Financial services such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and reporting
- Food and patient support services
- Linen services
- Procurement services
- EnableNSW, which assists people with a disability to live and participate in the community
- Patient transport service
- Make Ready Service, cleaning and restocking ambulances