We're visiting rural and regional communities in our Mobile Service Centres where you can apply for a licence, get a permit, register a birth, pay most fines and more.
Check the map to see when we'll be in your area.
Note: Cost of Living specialists on the Mobile Service Centres will be available to help people in drought-affected communities access rebates and savings relevant to them. For more information visit Drought support.
Our Mobile Services Centres offer similar services to our physical sites including:
- Driver licence, photo card applications and renewals
- Driver Knowledge Tests
- Working With Children Check applications
- Applying for births, deaths and marriages certificates
- Cost of Living service to access more than 70 government rebates and savings.
Browse our services to see what we offer and also find out if you can get what you need online.
Prepare your documents
Remember to have all your paperwork and supporting documents with you.
New photocards will be posted
When you apply to get, renew or replace a photocard, it will be posted to you at no extra cost, within 10 business days. This applies to:
- NSW Driver Licences
- Mobility Parking Scheme cards
- NSW Photo Cards
- Firearm, security, commercial agent and private inquiry agent licences.
Driver Knowledge Tests
No bookings are required for the Driver Knowledge Test (DKT).
Driver tests are available by appointment at selected locations.
Bookings are required and can be made by calling 13 77 88.
Our Mobile Service Centres don’t carry cash.
You can pay by:
- Cheque (personal or bank)
- EFTPOS, credit or debit card
A merchant fee may apply when paying by credit or debit card.
- Auslan video remote interpreting
- Hearing loop
- Wheelchair access