Service NSW app
Download or update the Service NSW app.
- Use the free rego check for any NSW registered vehicle
- See your vehicle registration details
- View penalty notices and fines related to your vehicle
- Check your demerit points
- Display your digital licences
- Enable TouchID or FaceID.
From the app, easily get to transactions on the Service NSW website:
- Change password
- Renew licence
- Renew a vehicle or vessel rego
- Submit a Notice of Disposal
- Pay a fine.
You can view your NSW digital licences on the homescreen of the Service NSW app. To get started you’ll need a MyServiceNSW Account and the latest version of the app. Then you’ll need to add the licence to your account. To find out more about digital licences, see Get started with digital licences.
Digital driver licences are only available in selected regions. Learn more about the Digital Driver Licence trial.