How it works
A MyServiceNSW Account connects you online with NSW Government services, quickly and securely.
You can use your account on the Service NSW website or the mobile app.
- check and renew your licences and registrations
- claim vouchers, rebates and other services
- switch to digital notifications for your services and updates
- find details about your services without having to call or wait in line.
What you need to know
For security and privacy reasons, your MyServiceNSW Account is for you only, so:
- keep your account details private
- do not use a shared email.
When creating an account, you’ll be asked for:
- your email address
- a password
- your mobile number (optional).
Be sure to take steps to stay cyber safe when creating and managing your account.
Create your account
- Go to Create an account.
- Follow the prompts. The process is quick and easy, with help available each step of the way.
After you create your account, you'll be logged in to your account and prompted to:
- Add services so you can manage them online. You can add services you already have or apply for new services.
- Add your personal details, such as your mobile number and address. This will save you time when you apply for services. It will also ensure your notifications are sent to your preferred contact method.
- Set your notification preferences. You can switch to digital notifications for your services and updates.
- Turn on 2-step authentication (optional) for extra security. You can turn this off at any time.
Note: A MyServiceNSW Account is for individuals only. Business owners can access a Business Profile from within their account to manage their applications for licences, grants, and vouchers.
Our privacy collection notice explains how we collect and use information.
If you need help with your account, contact us.