Driver testing and COVID-19
- In restricted areas:
- driver testing remains suspended
- computer-based knowledge tests (DKT, HPT) are exclusively limited to supporting essential services. Applicants must wear masks.
- Where restrictions have eased:
- driver testing is gradually being phased back in. You will be contacted if you are a priority customer or if you previously had a booking
- knowledge testing is being phased back in. You will be contacted if you are a priority customer, to make a booking. Applicants must wear masks.
If you'd like more detailed information, visit Driver testing and COVID-19.