If you already hold a real estate and/or stock and station agent's licence and you'd like to gain auctioneer accreditation, you'll first need to be assessed as competent in the appropriate units.
The assessment must be provided by a qualified trainer working with a registered training organisation (RTO).
- holders of a real estate and/or stock and station agent's licence, with the appropriate statement(s) of attainment or qualification(s) issued by an RTO.
What you need
- the PDF form – 'Application for accreditation as an auctioneer'
- your licence number and expiry date
- statement of attainment or evidence of your qualifications for the type of accreditation you're seeking
- your payment.
How to apply
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Download and complete Application for accreditation as an auctioneer – PDF.
- Make sure you have all the required documentation.
- Lodge your application with payment at a service centre, or email it to email@example.com
- Accreditation is not automatically granted to agents if they previously held an auctioneer’s licence or attended auction training in the past.