If you're looking to upgrade your old fridge or television, you may be able to get a discount through the appliance replacement offer.
If you're eligible, you could save:
- 40% off the cost of a new fridge
- 50% off the cost of a new television.
The models on offer have been selected for their energy efficiency, affordability and quality.
Note: We're currently experiencing a large volume of applications. The waiting time to respond to an application is 3-5 working days. We appreciate your patience.
To receive this offer you must:
- be a NSW resident
- hold one of the following:
- Pensioner Concession Card
- Health Care Card or Low Income Health Care Card from Centrelink
- Veterans' Affairs Gold Card.
Note: A Commonwealth Seniors Health Card is not sufficient eligibility for this offer. You will need to hold one of the above cards.
To replace your fridge, it must be at least 10 years old.
To replace your television, it must be a plasma or cathode ray tube (CRT) display.
What you need
- pensioner concession, health care or gold card details
- personal and contact details
- details of the appliance(s) you're replacing.
How to apply
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the 'Apply online' button.
- Provide your concession card details.
- Enter details of the appliance(s) you're replacing.
- Fill in your personal details.
- Select 'Submit'.
If your application is successful, you'll receive instructions on how to buy your appliance through The Good Guys.
Applications are valid for 6 weeks from the date of issue. You’ll need to start a new application if you don’t complete the purchase within this timeframe.
- you can browse available fridge and television models online
- the program allows for the purchase of one fridge and one television per household
- television delivery does not include channel tuning, connecting the television to other devices or wall mounting.
If you don't meet the eligibility requirements, you may be able to access the offer by directly contacting a participating community service organisation.