The Companion Card program was developed to ease the financial burden on people who need attendant care when engaging in community activities. It provides the card holder's carer free entry into participating events and venues.
Thousands of businesses, organisations, events and venues across NSW have registered as affiliates with the Companion Card program, thus assisting in promoting the rights of people with a lifelong disability.
If you'd like to register as an affiliate, download, print and complete the Companion Card Affiliate Application form and mail it to the Companion Card Program.
What you'll need
- your business/organisation's details
- contact person's name and details
- description of your organisation's activities.
How to apply
- Read the Companion Card Affiliate terms and conditions
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Complete the Companion Card Industry Affiliation Application Form.
- Email your application to the address on the form.
Things to keep in mind...
By registering as a Companion Card affiliate, you agree to:
- issue a companion ticket at no charge to cardholders
- display the Companion Card logo in a prominent customer service area and in promotional material where possible, and
- abide by the Companion Card Affiliate terms and conditions