There are more than 1.5 million Seniors Card members in NSW, and as the baby boomer market reaches its peak over the next decade, this number will significantly increase. If you'd like to promote your business to this ever-growing audience, you can apply online to become a NSW Seniors Card Participating Business. Alternatively, call us on 13 77 88 or visit a service centre.
What you'll need
- your business name
- your name and personal contact details
- the proposed discount for your services.
How to apply
- Check you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Select the 'Apply online' button.
- Complete the online form.
- Submit the completed form for processing.
To be eligible for the NSW Seniors Card Participating Business, you must be:
- A business or service with a good reputation, and with an Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN).
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit the NSW Seniors Card website.
Things to keep in mind...
- The integrity and reputation of your business will be confirmed by the Office of Fair Trading prior to your being accepted as a NSW Seniors Card Participating Business.
- Franchise outlets need to be registered under their head office, so if you're a franchise you'll need to contact your head office marketing manager.
- To ensure that the high standards and integrity of the NSW Seniors Card partnership are maintained, NSW Seniors Card requires a discount offer of a minimum 5%.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit the NSW Seniors Card website