There are more than 1.6 million Seniors Card and Senior Savers Card members in NSW, and as the baby boomer market reaches its peak over the next decade, this number will increase significantly.
If you'd like to promote your business to this ever-growing audience, you can apply online to become a NSW Seniors Card Program Participating Business. Alternatively, call us on 13 77 88 or visit a service centre.
What you'll need
- your business name
- your name and personal contact details
- the proposed discount for your services.
How to apply
- Check you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Select the 'Apply online' button.
- Complete the online form.
- Submit the completed form for processing.
A business or service with a good reputation, and with an Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN).
Things to keep in mind...
- To ensure that the high standards and integrity of the NSW Seniors Card partnership are maintained, NSW Seniors Card Program requires a discount offer of a minimum 10%.
- The integrity and reputation of your business will be confirmed by the Office of Fair Trading prior to your being accepted as a NSW Seniors Card Program Participating Business.
- Franchise outlets need to be registered under their head office, so if you're a franchise you'll need to contact your head office marketing manager.
- For more information and to make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete your application, please visit the NSW Seniors Card website.