When you have a customer number with Roads and Maritime Services, you're able to access a range of registration and licensing services via Online Services.
If you'd like to set up a customer number (usually the same as your NSW licence number), you can do so at a service centre.
What you'll need
- the PDF form – 'RMS Customer Number Application (Private customer)'
- your proof of identity
- your pensioner concession card (if applicable).
How to apply
- Download and complete RMS Customer Number Application (Private customer) – PDF.
- Gather the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and lodge your application.