TAFE (Technical and Further Education) provides a range of courses for international students including:
- English language
- certificate, diploma and advanced diploma
- associate and bachelor degree
- university pathways
Campuses are located in Sydney and throughout regional areas, and each location has its own range of courses and facilities.
If you'd like to apply for enrolment as an international student in TAFE NSW, you can register and apply online through the TAFE NSW International Application Manager.
What you'll need
- your personal details
- your student visa details
- your selected course
- the applicable entry requirements for your chosen course
- the reason(s) you want to enrol in TAFE
- evidence of your English proficiency (if applicable)
- certified translations of all supporting documents that are not in English
- overseas student health cover (OSHC) details.
How to apply
- Select the 'Apply online' button.
- Register and/or log in to the TAFE NSW International Application Manager.
- Complete the online requirements.
If you don't wish to apply online:
- Download and complete TAFE NSW International student application – PDF.
- Gather your supporting documentation.
- Email your application to the details on the form.
Things to keep in mind...
- If you meet the admission requirements as assessed by TAFE NSW, you'll receive a letter of offer.