TAFE (Technical and Further Education) provides a range of courses for international students including:
- English language
- Certificate, Diploma and Advanced diploma
- Associate and Bachelor degree
- TAFE NSW degree pathways
- University degree pathways.
Campuses are located in Sydney and throughout regional areas, and each location has its own range of courses and facilities.
If you'd like to apply for enrolment as an international student in TAFE NSW, you can register and apply online through the TAFE NSW International Application Manager.
What you need
- the completed TAFE NSW application form for your selected course
- copy of your passport
- copies of your academic transcripts/certificates
- copies of your Australian visas
- evidence of your English proficiency (if applicable)
- any additional documents to meet the entry requirements for your selected course
- certified translations of all supporting documents that are not in English.
How to apply
- Select the 'Apply online' button.
- Register and/or log in to the TAFE NSW International Application Manager.
- Complete the online requirements.
If you don't wish to apply online:
- Download and complete TAFE NSW International student application – PDF.
- Gather your supporting documentation.
- Email your application to the details on the form.
- If you meet the admission requirements as assessed by TAFE NSW, you'll receive a letter of offer.
Last updated: 16 August 2021