ERider provides motorcyclists with a flat quarterly fee for unlimited travel on the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Harbour Tunnel.
You won't need to carry a tag as your licence plate number is photographed and matched back to your ERider account.
You can apply for an ERider account online.
You're required to have a minimum opening balance on your ERider account to pay for tolls on other toll roads. Tolls are automatically debited, and when your account reaches the top up trigger, it will be automatically topped up via your chosen payment method.
What you need
- your personal and contact details
- your licence plate number.
How to apply
- Select the 'Apply online' button.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter the required details.
- Provide your payment details.
If you're unable to apply online, call us on 13 77 88 or visit a service centre.
- When driving through a toll collection point, ERiders can use any lane marked with the yellow and red large E or the red and white small e.
- The ERider flat fee renews automatically at the beginning of each quarter (1 January, 1 April, 1 July and 1 October).
- Your first quarter is charged on a pro-rata amount.
- The ERider quarterly fee will not be refunded if you cancel within a quarter.