Land or mining surveyors registered in NSW can apply to practise in another jurisdiction by applying to the Board of Surveying and Spatial Information (BOSSI) for a Letter of Accreditation.

If approved, BOSSI will email a copy of the letter to the applicant who can then apply to their nominated surveying Board or equivalent surveying body. 


Holders of current surveyor registration with BOSSI.

What you need

  • a MyServiceNSW Account (you can create one when you start your application) or your OneGov account 
  • your surveyor licence or registration number
  • the name of the jurisdiction you want to practise in
  • a credit/debit card to pay the application fee.

How to apply

  1. Select the 'Apply online' button.
  2. Select the 'Next' button on the application screen.
  3. Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account, or log in using your OneGov credentials.
  4. Follow the prompts to proceed to payment.

Contact BOSSI for all application enquiries. 

Last updated: 2 February 2024