Land or mining surveyors registered in NSW can apply to practise in another jurisdiction by applying to the Board of Surveying and Spatial Information (BOSSI) for a Letter of Accreditation.
If approved, BOSSI will email a copy of the letter to the applicant who can then apply to their nominated surveying Board or equivalent surveying body.
Holders of current surveyor registration with BOSSI.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account (you can create one when you start your application) or your OneGov account
- your surveyor licence or registration number
- the name of the jurisdiction you want to practise in
- a credit/debit card to pay the application fee.
How to apply
- Select the 'Apply online' button.
- Select the 'Next' button on the application screen.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account, or log in using your OneGov credentials.
- Follow the prompts to proceed to payment.
Contact BOSSI for all application enquiries.