If you’re a land or mining surveyor in NSW, your registration must be renewed annually to maintain your licence.
To renew, you'll need to complete the Board of Surveying and Spatial Information (BOSSI) continuing professional development (CPD) training requirements.
To be eligible, you’ll need to:
- hold a current NSW surveyor registration or licence
- have evidence of completion of the CPD training requirements.
What you need
How to renew
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Gather your supporting documents.
- Select the ‘Renew your registration’ button.
- Select 'Next' on the application screen.
- Follow the prompts to proceed to payment.
Contact BOSSI for all renewal enquiries.