The NSW Board of Surveying and Spatial Information (BOSSI) is responsible for registering land and mining surveyors.
You must notify BOSSI if your contact details change or if the details of any individual or organisation listed on the licence change.
Your details will be updated across all your BOSSI registrations.
For BOSSI to update your contact details, your email or mobile number will need to be on their records.
What you need
- your surveyor licence or registration number
- your email or mobile number.
How to update
- Select the ‘Update your details’ button.
- Select 'Start' on the application screen.
- Enter the required details.
- Follow the prompts to update your contact details with BOSSI.
Contact BOSSI if you have any issues using the online form.