If you need to apply for a Road Occupancy Licence to conduct activities like fixing pot holes or construction work that is likely to have an impact on the operations of an arterial road (for example, a traffic lane closure), you can do this via the Online PLanned INCident System (OPLINC).

Using OPLINC, you can also:

  • extend an existing or previous Road Occupancy Licence
  • view occupied locations on an interactive map, and
  • review the progress of your application.

For more information, refer to Road Occupancy Licences.

Last updated: 23 May 2024

Rate the information on the page