Occupations and businesses involved in the use of pesticides must be licensed by the Environment Protection Authority (EPA). If you're a fumigator you can apply for your licence via mail.Download DOCX form
Apply for a fumigator licence
You must be 18 years or older, and have successfully completed the following 2 modules from a registered training organisation (RTO):
- CPPPMT3006A Apply pesticides to manage pests, or CPPPMT3006 Manage pests by applying pesticides
- CPPPMT3011A Conduct fumigation, or CPPPMT3011 Manage organisms by applying fumigants to commodities and environments.
- If you'd also like to apply for a pest management technician licence, you'll need to complete a separate application form. Your licence card however will be issued indicating both licences.
- The licence is valid for 5 years.
- Pest management technicians must comply with the notification and record keeping requirements of the NSW Pesticide Regulation 2009, and ensure that work practices minimise risk of harm to the community and the environment.