If you want to operate a shellfish business under the Harvest and Hold Scheme, you'll need to send an application with payment to the NSW Food Authority.
You need to:
- be a member of a local program that has a satisfactory compliance above 90%
- participate in a workshop held by the NSW Food Authority before commencing the scheme.
What you need
- your licence number
- details about the implementation workshop you attended
- the PDF form – 'Application for a shellfish licence – Harvest and Hold approval'
- your payment.
How to apply
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Complete, print and sign the form.
- Submit your application with payment by mail, fax or email, to the details on the form.
- You’ll be notified of processing times within 10 working days.