You need an international paintball competitor permit to bring a paintball marker (paintball gun) into NSW from overseas.
The permit is valid for 1 year.
- be aged 18 years or over
- pass a fit and proper person assessment
- live outside Australia.
What you need
- the PDF form – 'Application for a paintball marker permit'
- the PDF form – 'Paintball permit additional details form' (if applicable)
- your contact details
- your passport details
- details of the NSW competition you’ll be competing in
- your payment.
How to apply
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Complete the form.
- Submit your payment online and enter the receipt number on the application form.
- Download and complete the Paintball permit additional details form – PDF if applicable.
- Email the form and supporting documents to FTlicensing@customerservice.nsw.gov.au.
You can pay online with:
- credit or debit card.
Last updated: 2 July 2021