Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses


You need an international paintball competitor permit to bring a paintball marker (paintball gun) into NSW from overseas.

The permit is valid for 1 year.


You must:

  • be at least 18 years old
  • live outside Australia.

What you need

  • the PDF form – 'Application for a new paintball permit’
  • your contact details
  • your passport details 
  • details of the competition you’ll be competing in  
  • your payment, as shown on the form
  • the Additional details form – PDF if you answer ‘yes’ to any question in Part D of the application form.

How to apply

  1. Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
  2. Complete the form.
  3. Attach your supporting documents (if applicable).
  4. Lodge your application, with payment, using the details on the form.

Payment methods

You can pay by credit card, cheque or money order.

You'll be taken to another website.