If you'd like to apply for an E-Toll M5 South-West Cashback rebate, you can do this online.
You can claim M5 South-West Cashback if:
- you're a NSW resident.
- your vehicle is registered in NSW for private, pensioner or charitable use
- you've registered for M5 South-West Cashback with your tolling provider
- you've paid M5 South-West tolls using a NSW issued electronic tag
- you've submitted your claim within 12 months of the close of the M5 South-West Cashback quarter (claims received more than 12 months after the close of each quarter will not be accepted).
Trips in the following vehicles are ineligible:
- government or business registered vehicles (including vehicles provided as part of a salary package)
- leased vehicles
- rented vehicles
- smash repair courtesy vehicles
- car dealership loan vehicles
- interstate registered vehicles
- vehicles where business usage is shown on the registration papers, for example 'business general' or 'primary producer'.
What you need
If claiming a rebate online, you'll need:
- your E-Toll Account details.
If claiming a rebate by post or in person, you'll need:
- your E-Toll Account details
- your personal details
- your bank account details
- your tolling account number
- a copy of your E-Toll transactions for the quarter your request relates to.
How to apply
If claiming online:
- Log in to your E-Toll Account.
- Select the 'Claim Cashback' link in the Account Overview screen.
- Complete the required fields.
- Submit your claim.
If claiming by post or in person:
- Download and complete M5 South-West Cashback Rebate – PDF.
- Attach your supporting documents.
- Visit a service centre and submit your documents in person, or post them to:
Transport for NSW
M5 South-West Cashback
Locked Bag 3
Dubbo NSW 2830
- For claims lodged via post, rebates are paid by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) into a savings or cheque account as nominated on the claim form, or by cheque. Rebates cannot be paid into credit card accounts.
- You can only claim tolls paid electronically with a registered electronic tag account.
- You may be photographed at an M5 South-West toll plaza for audit purposes.