If your organisation transports people who are eligible under the Mobility Parking Scheme (MPS), you can apply for one or more MPS permits to access parking concessions.
You can submit your application in person at a service centre, or via the mail.
- To be eligible, the people you transport need to be at least 3 years old and have mobility disability, which is defined by legislation as someone:
- unable to walk due to the permanent or temporary loss of use of one or both legs, or other permanent medical or physical condition
- whose physical condition is detrimentally affected as a result of walking 100 metres, or
- who requires the use of crutches, a walking frame, callipers, scooter, wheelchair or other similar mobility aid.
- People who are permanently blind are also eligible.
What you need
- proof of the organisation's identity (first-time applicants only)
- your payment
- the details of the authorised person responsible for managing the organisation's permits, including their NSW driver licence number/Transport for NSW (TfNSW) customer number
- the PDF form – 'Mobility Parking Scheme Application (Organisation)'.
How to apply
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Download and complete the Mobility Parking Scheme Application (Organisation) – PDF including the details of the authorised person.
- Make sure you have the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and submit your application, or post it to:
Agency Business Centre
PO Box 21
Parkes NSW 2870
- If the authorised person is not already recorded with TfNSW, they'll need to visit a service centre in person, and provide their proof of identity.
- When you apply for an MPS permit in NSW, you'll also be issued an Australian Disability Parking Permit.
- You must display both your MPS permit and your Australian Disability Parking permit to get parking concessions.
- The organisation can only use the MPS permit when transporting an eligible person.