If your organisation already has a Mobility Parking Scheme (MPS) permit, you can apply for additional permits.
What you need
- the PDF form – 'Mobility Parking Scheme Application (Organisation)'
- a person authorised to sign on behalf of the organisation
- a contact person responsible for managing the organisation's permits – this may be the authorised person
- your payment.
How to apply
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Complete the form and post it to the address on the form.
- If the authorised person is not already recorded with Transport for NSW, they'll need to visit a service centre in person, and provide their proof of identity.
- The organisation can only use the MPS permit when transporting an eligible person.
Last updated: 15 August 2023