If your traffic control photo card has been lost, stolen or damaged, and you'd like to apply for a replacement card, you can do so via email, mail or fax, or in person at a service centre.

What you need

  • your personal details
  • details of the card that has been lost, stolen or damaged
  • the PDF form – 'TCT – Replacement Photo Card Application'.

How to apply

  1. Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
  2. Complete and print the form.
  3. Submit your application either in person at a service centre, or by mail, email or fax, to the details on the form.
You'll be taken to another website.