If your traffic control photo card has been lost, stolen or damaged, and you'd like to apply for a replacement card, you can do so via email, mail or fax, or in person at a service centre.
What you need
- your personal details
- details of the card that has been lost, stolen or damaged
- the PDF form – 'Replace a traffic control work training card application'.
How to apply
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Complete and print the form.
- Submit your application either in person at a service centre, or by mail, email or fax, to the details on the form.