Workers who carry out high risk work must have a SafeWork NSW high risk work licence.

If your licence has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, you can order and pay for a replacement online as long as your details match those on your licence. If your contact details have changed, you’ll need to complete the Update contact details form before you replace your licence online.

The replacement licence will be sent to your postal address.


You must have already been issued a high risk work licence.

Note: You cannot replace your licence online if you did not receive your card or it contains a printing error. Instead, complete the Application to Replace a High Risk Work Licence – PDF

What you need

  • your personal details
  • a valid credit or debit card
  • your payment.

How to apply

  1. Select the 'Replace online' button.
  2. Follow the prompts to complete your application.

More information

Visit Verify.licence to look up and verify a NSW licence or registration. 

Last updated: 28 November 2023