Workers on construction sites must have a SafeWork NSW general construction induction card, known as a white card.
If your white card has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, you can order and pay for a replacement online as long as your details match those on your card. If your contact details have changed, you’ll need to complete the Update contact details form before you replace your card online.
The replacement card will be sent to your postal address.
You must have already been issued a white card.
Note: You cannot replace your licence online if you did not receive your card or it contains a printing error. Instead, complete the Application to Replace a General Construction Induction Card – PDF.
What you need
- your personal details
- a valid credit card or debit card
- your payment.
How to apply
- Select the ‘Replace online’ button.
- Follow the prompts to complete your application.
- Your white card will become void and you'll have to retrain if you have not done any construction work within 2 years of your training.
- Visit Verify.licence to look up and verify a NSW licence or registration.