Text size


Workers on construction sites must have a SafeWork NSW general construction induction card, known as a white card.

If yours has been lost or destroyed, you can order and pay for a replacement online, as long as your details are still the same as those on the original card.

The replacement white card will be posted to your home address.


  • you must have already been issued a white card.

You cannot apply online if:

  • you did not receive your original card
  • the card contained a printing error
  • your details have changed.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit SafeWork NSW.

What you need

  • your personal details
  • a valid credit card or debit card
  • your payment.

How to apply

  1. Check the eligibility requirements.
  2. Select the 'Apply online' button.
  3. Select 'Start'.
  4. Select your licence type.
  5. Enter your personal details.
  6. Complete the replacement card request form.
  7. Enter your payment details.
  8. Read and confirm the declaration.

If you're unable or ineligible to apply online, call Service NSW on 13 77 88

More information

  • Your white card will become void and you'll have to retrain if you have not done any construction work within 2 years of your training.
  • If your address has changed, complete the Update contact details form prior to replacing your induction card. 
  • Visit Verify.licence to look up and verify a SafeWork NSW licence. 
You'll be taken to another website.