Workers on construction sites must have a SafeWork NSW general construction induction card (commonly known as a 'white card'). If yours has been lost or destroyed, you can order and pay for a replacement online, as long as your details are still the same as those on the original card. The replacement white card will be posted to your home address.Apply online
Replace a general construction induction card (white card)
- you must have already been issued a white card
- if your details have changed, or if your card wasn't received or contains a printing error, you cannot apply online – you'll need to complete the Application to Replace a High Risk Work Licence or General Construction Induction Card – PDF and provide your new/correct details.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit SafeWork NSW.Apply online
For online or phone transactions, you can pay with:
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express).
For transactions in person at a service centre, you can pay with:
- cash (in Australian currency)
- cheque (personal, bank or agency drawn)
- money order
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express* or EFTPOS), or
- Android Pay app.
Please note that you may need to pay a merchant fee when paying by credit or debit card.
* Unfortunately, some locations may not accept American Express.