Workers on construction sites must have a SafeWork NSW general construction induction card, known as a 'white card'.
If yours has been lost or destroyed, you can order and pay for a replacement online, as long as your details are still the same as those on the original card.
The replacement white card will be posted to your home address.
What you'll need
- your personal details
- a valid credit card or debit card
- your payment
- the Application Replacement form (if applicable).
How to apply
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the 'Apply online' button.
- Select 'Start'.
- Select your licence type.
- Enter your personal details.
- Complete the replacement card request form.
- Enter your payment details.
- Read and confirm the declaration.
If you're unable or ineligible to apply online:
- Download and complete Application to Replace a High Risk Work Licence or General Construction Induction Card – PDF.
- Email or post your application to the details listed on the form.
- you must have already been issued a white card.
You cannot apply online if:
- you didn't receive your original card
- the card contained a printing error
- your details have changed.
Things to keep in mind...
- Your white card will become void and you'll have to retrain if you haven't done any construction work within 2 years of your training.