Workers on construction sites must have a SafeWork NSW general construction induction card, known as a 'white card'.
If yours has been lost or destroyed, you can order and pay for a replacement online, as long as your details are still the same as those on the original card.
The replacement white card will be posted to your home address.
- you must have already been issued a white card.
You cannot apply online if:
- you didn't receive your original card
- the card contained a printing error
- your details have changed.
What you need
- your personal details
- a valid credit card or debit card
- your payment
- the Application Replacement form (if applicable).
How to apply
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the 'Apply online' button.
- Select 'Start'.
- Select your licence type.
- Enter your personal details.
- Complete the replacement card request form.
- Enter your payment details.
- Read and confirm the declaration.
If you're unable or ineligible to apply online:
- Download and complete Application to Replace a High Risk Work Licence or General Construction Induction Card – PDF.
- Email or post your application to the details listed on the form.
- Your white card will become void and you'll have to retrain if you haven't done any construction work within 2 years of your training.