Text size


If you need to apply for a Road Occupancy Licence to conduct activities like fixing pot holes, building, or construction work that is likely to have an impact on the operations of an arterial road (for example, closure of a traffic lane), you can do this online using the Online PLanned INCident System (OPLINC).

Using OPLINC, you can also:

  • extend an existing or previous Road Occupancy Licence
  • view the location to be occupied on the interactive geographic map, and
  • review summary, report and monitor the progress of your application.
Last updated: 1 July 2022
You'll be taken to another website.