If you want to take part as a hunter in the native game bird management program, you'll need to update your game hunting licence to include native game birds, if they're not already included.
You can update your licence via email, fax or post.
- Holders of a current game hunting licence who have successfully completed the WIT.
What you need
- your game hunting licence number
- your waterfowl identification test (WIT) number
- your personal and contact details
- the PDF form – 'NSW Game Hunting Licence – Native Game Bird Management Update'.
How to apply
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Print and complete the form.
- Submit your application by mail, email or fax to the details on the form.